DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Elegantly designed upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
- Genuine clay brick elevations with stone where applicable, exquisite brick detailing, brick archways, keystones and other masonry and stone detailing, siding and ornamental details (as per plan).
- Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative lite inserts where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware.
- Eight foot (8') metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping.
- Energy Star qualified windows and doors with low-E glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations, where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Vinylthermopane sliders in basement including screens.
- Self-sealed asphalt shingles with a 25-year limited manufacture’s warranty.
- Energy conserving insulation to all exterior walls and ceilings to meet Ontario Building Code requirements.
- 3/8" plywood roof sheathing.
- Pre-finished low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio side area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements, and cannot be guaranteed.
- One exterior water tap plus one in garage area. Builder to determine locations.
- Dead bolts on all exterior swing doors where applicable, as per plan.
- Yard to be sodded.
- Paved driveways.
- 2" x 6" exterior wall construction for extra rigidity.
- Decorative black cast aluminum coach lamps and satin nickel finish entry hardware to exterior front elevation only.
- Metal insulated garage access door into home if grade permits (maximum 2 risers).
- Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam support as required by plan. Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer.
- Rough-in drain for 3-piece bathroom in basement (rough-in area is a proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements).
- Cold storage room, as per plan.
- All models except coach house option are to have approximately ten foot (10’) ceilings on main floor and nine foot (9’) ceilings in basement and second floor, excluding any dropped areas due to possible low headroom, mechanical and structural requirements and coach house option as per model type.
- Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout walls in finished areas, from Builder’s standard samples,
- 2-Panel “Cambridge” series doors and trim work to be painted white. Main floor to have 8' doors and 6'8" doors on second floor, with archway heights to match that of the door heights.
- Interior doors to include Builder’s standard satin nickel finish levers.
- Smooth finish ceilings (white) throughout main floor, bathroom(s) and laundry room and stippled ceilings (white) with smooth border throughout second floor.
- Luxurious trim package including Colonial style 5-1/4" baseboards and 3" casings with backband, painted white.
- Luxury oak staircase from main floor to second floor and main to lower landing (closed risers), in natural finish, as per plan.
- Builder’s standard solid oak railings, nosing and wrought iron pickets.
- Builder’s standard direct vent gas fireplace and ornamental wood mantel painted white, as per plan.
- All tongue and groove 5/8" sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws on an engineered floor system.
- Purchaser’s selection of 13" x 13" imported ceramic floor tiles in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, bathrooms and powder room (as per plan) from Builder’s standard samples.
- 3" x 3/4" natural finish oak hardwood flooring throughout all non-tiled areas of main floor and upper hallway.
- Purchaser’s selection of quality broadloom throughout balance of second floor from Builder’s 40oz standard samples (one colour throughout).
- Single laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with laminate countertop, faucet and drain. Washing machine hookups, as per plan (cabinet base not included if laundry in basement).
- Dryer vent and heavy-duty electrical plug.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Purchaser’s selection of premium cabinets from standard samples.
- Professional style stainless-steel chimney style hood fan.
- Meta-box drawer system with self close.
- Heavy-duty wiring and plug for stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry).
- Granite countertops, from Builder’s standard samples, with single basin stainless steel undermount sink and pull-out faucet.
- Extended height upper cabinets in kitchen.
- Extended flush breakfast bars, as per plan.
- Ceramic backsplash above kitchen and servery counters as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- All bathrooms with Builder’s standard white plumbing fixtures.
- Vanities and showers with Builder’s standard chrome faucets. Showers with pressure balanced and temperature control valves.
- Separate showers featuring white mosaic tile base.
- Master ensuite bath to include freestanding five foot (5') acrylic tub, according to plan.
- Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
- Powder room includes square white pedestal sink, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms from standard samples.
- Granite countertop in master ensuite from Builder’s standard samples, with undermount basin.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the current Ontario Building Code.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms and make-up counters, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s choice of 8" x 10" imported bathroom wall tiles, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Pot light in master ensuite shower stall.
- Frameless glass shower enclosure in master ensuite, as per plan.
- Framed glass shower enclosure with surface mounted light in secondary ensuite, as per plan.
- Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace.
- Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
- Rough-in for future central vacuum, to garage.
- Hot water tank (gas) on a rental basis.
- Digital programmable thermostat located in central location on main floor.
- Spray foam insulation over garage ceilings, with habitable space above.
- Complete duct cleaning.
- LED lightbulbs throughout interior and exterior of home.
- AII homes with 200-amp breaker panel service.
- White Decora switches and plugs throughout.
- All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standards.
- Standard light fixtures throughout except living room. Dining room will have a ceiling light fixture with location determined by the Builder.
- Smoke detectors on all floors and in all bedrooms, and combination smoke and carbon monoxide detectors at locations as per current Ontario Building Code.
- One exterior electrical plug at rear elevation and one near front door. Location to be determined by the Builder.
- Electrical door chime.
- Two roughed-in TV cable outlets, one in family room and one in master bedroom, location to be determined by Builder.
- Two roughed-in telephone outlets, one in kitchen, and one in master bedroom, location to be determined by Builder,
- Over-head garage door electrical ceiling plug for each separate door.
- Rough in conduit for electrical car charging station.
- Castleridge Homes is backed by the Tarion Warranty Corporation and has attained the Customer Service Excellence Rating.
- Seven (7) years - major structural defects.
- Two (2) years - plumbing, heating and electrical systems.
- As per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements