HighlightsMore Details Here
About Vine Ridge Boutique Towns
2 Beds Starting from $275,000 | est Occupancy 2023 | Mostly CondoTowns some freehold options will be available |
Floorplans and Pricing will be released this month (November 2020) . | Deposit structure will be Covid Friendly but not confirmed as of yet.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Vine Ridge Towns
1. Green Space – Prince Edward County is a beautiful region of Eastern Ontario, home to natural green spaces, lush parks, and conservation areas. Pine Ridge Towns is surrounded by tranquility and serenity of nature that residents can escape into, explore, and enjoy right in their own backyards. Avid golf enthusiasts are mere minutes away from prestigious golf courses and clubs. Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area, Lake on the Mountain, Sandbanks Provincial Park, and Picton Harbour are located nearby and easily accessible for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Pine Ridge Towns are conveniently situated just mere minutes away from the town of Picton’s downtown core, home to many historic and heritage buildings. This small town’s Main Street offers a tight-knit feel with its unique eateries, boutique shops, art galleries, independent retailers, and many daily necessities. The town hosts plenty of annual summer festivals, events, and its own Santa Claus Parade.
3. Wine Country - Located along the northern shores of Lake Ontario, the warm summer lake breezes blow across the Prince Edward Peninsula helping to grow distinctive and acidic grapes, perfect for wine. Pine Ridge Towns is perfectly located in the heart of Ontario’s Wine Country, close to many renowned vineyards and wineries. Residents are minutes away from the Prince Edward County Wine Trail where they can visit local wineries, explore local vineyards, and partake in exclusive wine tastings.
4. Family Friendly - Picton is a beautiful town where families of all ages and sizes can settle down, raise their children within a quieter and slower-paced environment. With early learning centres and public and private schools located nearby, residents of Pine Ridge Towns can offer their children a quality education. The Quinte Health Care - Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital is also located just minutes away. Plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities in the area including Paintball and the Prince Edward Fitness and Aquatic Centre, there is always something to keep children of all ages busy and active.
5. Commuting Options - Centrally located within Eastern Ontario’s Prince Edward County, residents of Pine Ridge Towns will be able to easily access major thoroughfares in the area, allowing for seamless travel and commuting. Highway 401 is situated less than half an hour away and motorists can reach Kingston in just one hour and Toronto or Ottawa in just 2 hours. The Picton Airport is located nearby, where avid flyers can take part in recreational departures. The Belleville VIA Rail station is located just 35 minutes away, where riders can take the train East to Ottawa or West to Toronto.
Phase 1 will be a 66 unit release
Price points are confirmed to start from 275k for two bedroom units and will go up to the mid 400’s for larger units.
The designs are based on English Regency style and will feature a mix of stacked townhouses and street townhouses.
There will be 787 Parking Spaces distributed around the site.
The stacked townhouses would have parking allocated in a nearby parking area.
The Street Townhouses will feature their own integral parking garages and private driveways.
Both Freehold and Condo Towns will be available.
One of the church buildings on the site is to be converted into a community center.
Location84 Inkerman Ave
Prince Edward, ON Sign up now