HighlightsMore Details Here
About Victoria Garden
Top 5 Reasons To Live At Victoria Garden
1. Transit Options – TTC bus routes are located just steps away from Victoria Garden Towns. Residents will be able to easily connect to nearby subway and GO Transit stations. Riders will be able to commute into Union Station in just under an hour.
2. Highway Access - Highway 401 is located just mere minutes away from Victoria Garden Towns, allowing motorists to seamlessly travel throughout the city and the GTA. Residents can also easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway. Commuting into Toronto’s downtown core will only take 22 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Victoria Garden Towns are conveniently located within walking distance of plenty of lifestyle amenities along Sheppard Avenue East, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Fairview Mall and Scarborough Town Centre are also both easily accessible to residents by transit or vehicle.
4. Educational Institutions – Toronto’s Tam O'Shanter-Sullivan neighbourhood is a very family-friendly area with access to plenty of educational institutions available to children of all ages, some within walking distance. Victoria Garden Towns is the perfect place for families of all sizes to settle down and call home.
5. Green Space - The area surrounding Victoria Garden Towns is full of lush parks and open, natural green spaces for residents and children to enjoy. Nearby parks include Bridlewood Park, Ron Watson Park, and Stephen Leacock Park.
Location3445 Sheppard Ave E,
Scarborough, ON M1T 3K5 Sign up now