HighlightsMore Details Here
About The Towns On Bayview
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Towns on Bayview
1. Highway Access - With Highway 404 conveniently located nearby, residents of The Towns on Bayview will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and GTA, easily connecting to other major thoroughfares in the area. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway in just 30 minutes.
2. Family Friendly – The Towns on Bayview is the perfect choice for buyers to settle down and raise a family. The surrounding area is home to several schools and plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities for children of all ages.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding The Towns on Bayview is an amenity-rich neighbourhood in Richmond Hill. Residents will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Transit Options - York Region Transit bus routes are located just steps away from The Towns on Bayview, allowing residents to easily travel throughout the city via public transit. If riders are looking to connect to TTC services and commute into Union Station they can do so in approximately 75 minutes.
5. Green Space – Rural Richmond Hill is an area of the city that will offer residents of The Towns on Bayview plenty of natural green space and lush parks to explore and enjoy. Nearby green spaces include Leno Park, Richmond Green Park, and Newberry Park.
Ave, Richmond Hill Sign up now