HighlightsMore Details Here
About Square One District Condos
Top 5 Reasons To Live at
Square One District Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities – The heart of Mississauga’s downtown core offers residents of Square One District Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options all within walking distance. Square One Shopping Centre, Ontario’s largest mall which is over 2.2 million sqft and offers visitors access to over 360 retailers is located just steps away.
2. Transit Options – Residents of Square One District Condos will be steps away from the City Centre Transit Terminal where riders can access MiWay, GO, and Brampton bus services. The planned Hurontario LRT will also have a stop nearby. Riders can also connect easily to the GO Train at Cooksville station, TTC bus and subway services, and the UP Express. Commuting into Union Station in downtown Toronto will take just over an hour.
3. Highway Access – Highway 403 is located just seconds away from Square One District Condos, allowing motorists to travel throughout the GTA seamlessly and also easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401, 410, 407, and the QEW. Travelling into downtown Toronto will take motorists only 35 minutes.
4. Educational Institutions – The Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus is located just steps away from Square One District Condos, making it a perfect place for post-secondary school students to call home during their studies. There are also transit options available that will connect students to York University and UofT Mississauga Campus.
5. Great Investment – Over the next 5 years, the development of Square One District Condos and the creation of new commercial, retail, and office space will potentially bring over 6,500 new employment opportunities to the immediate area and over 35,000 employment opportunities once the whole master-planned community is completed, making it the perfect place for residents to live, work, and play.
Location4220 Living Arts
DrMississauga, ON L5B 0E6 Sign up now