99 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
King Street & Spadina Ave
Number of Units
About N.55 Mercer Condos
An Exciting Brand New Condominium Coming To The Heart Of Downtown Toronto
55 Mercer is a new high-rise condo development by CentreCourt Developments. Major intersection is at King Street West and Spadina Avenue in Downtown Toronto. This perfect location is located in the middle of Toronto’s Entertainment District which is next to Fashion District.
- Premium Luxury Condominium
- Less than 15 minutes walk to two subway stations, St.Andrews and Union
- 20 minutes streetcar ride to Spadina station
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is just 45 minutes away by UP Express
- Close to best restaurants, bars and attractions in Downtown Toronto
- Steps away to the Rogers Centre, CN Tower and the Toronto Convention Centre
- Located in Entertainment District in Toronto
- Next to the Fashion District and Chinatown
- surrounded by fine dining, banks, grocery stores and more!
- just 5 minutes walk from Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, City Hall
- Short walk from University of Toronto, OCAD and Ryerson University
- only 15 minutes walk from the Harbourfront
This new premium luxury project, 55 Mercer Condos stands 45 storeys of mixed-use residential condos with a total of 557 units. Currently, this project offers 37 Studio, 358 One-Bedroom, 109 Two-Bedroom and 53 Three-Bedroom units with a five level underground parking of 101 spots in total.
55 Mercer Condo has an excellent Walk and Transit Score of both 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
Project Name: N.55 Mercer Condos
Building Type: Condominium
Address: 55 Mercer St, Toronto, Ontario
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Major Intersection: King Street W & Spadina Avenue
Units & Storeys: 543 units & 47 storeys
N.55 Mercer Renderings
Location99 Blue Jays Way,
Toronto, ON M5V 9G9 Sign up now