HighlightsMore Details Here
About The Mill Landing
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Mill Landing Condos
1. Transit Options – Residents of The Mill Landing Condos looking to travel throughout the city and GTA using public Transporation will have easy access to GO Transit routes in the area. Go Transit bus routes are located just steps away from home and the Georgetown GO Train station is conveniently situated within walking distance. Riders can be quickly transported into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just under 80 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - The Mill Landing Condos is being developed close to Georgetown’s Main Street where residents will be within walking distance of some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Being located in an amenity-rich area and being close to many daily necessities means that residents will never have to venture far for anything they need. Georgetown Marketplace and the Toronto Premium Outlets which is an enormous outdoor shopping mall offering a vast array of brand-name clothing and shoe outlet stores are just a short drive away.
3. Family Friendly - The area surrounding The Mill Landing Condos is an established neighbourhood where there are plenty of high ranking elementary and secondary schools, a public library, and a local hospital all located nearby. The perfect place for families of all ages and sizes to settle down and raise their children.
4. Highway Access - Georgetown is highly connected to several major central Ontario Highways in the area, making it extremely easy for residents of The Mill Landing Condos to travel throughout the city and GTA. Nearby Highways include Highway 7, 407, 410, 403, and 401. Motorists looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in just over 45 minutes.
5. Green Space – With plenty of green space, lush parks, conservation areas, and nature trails accessible to residents of The Mill Landing Condos nearby, they can get out and enjoy the beauty of the area year-round and escape for the craziness of everyday life. Nearby green spaces include Dominion Gardens Park, Ewing Street Park, Scotsdale Farm, and Silver Creek Conservation Area.
StGeorgetown, ON L7G 2H7 Sign up now