HighlightsMore Details Here
About Jac Condos
Top 5 Reasons to Live at JAC Condos
1. Perfect Transit Score – TTC streetcars and buses are easily accessible from JAC Condos, located just steps away from home. These forms of transportation will easily connect residents to College Station where riders can travel North or South along Line 1. Riders can commute to Union Station in less than 20 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of JAC Condos will be able to enjoy local cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, entertainment and shopping options all easily accessible by foot. Yonge Dundas Square and CF Toronto Eaton Centre are both located nearby, offering plenty of brand name retailers, dining, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy.
3. Cyclist Friendly Area – The downtown streets surrounding JAC Condos are equipped with bike lanes, making it safer and easier for residents who choose to forego a vehicle and use a bicycle to get around the downtown core.
4. Great for Students – JAC Condos is the perfect solution for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing. Ryerson University is located within walking distance from JAC Condos and other downtown post-secondary campuses including, George Brown, UofT, and OCAD are all easily accessible by transit.
5. Major Employment Opportunities – Working where you live is possible when calling JAC Condos home. The Financial District, Hospital Row, and the East Bayfront Development are all easily accessible and will help cut down on daily commute times, giving residents more time to relax and unwind.
Location308 Jarvis St
Toronto, ON M5A 2P2 Sign up now