HighlightsMore Details Here
About Highpoint Urban Towns
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street is located just mere steps away from High Point Urban Towns and offers up some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. Residents will be able to easily access plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options all located nearby. Hillcrest Mall is located nearby and offers up hundreds of brand name retailers.
2. Highway Access - Residents of High Point Urban Towns looking to commute or travel throughout York Region by vehicle can easily access Highway 404. Motorists can easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the region or commute into downtown Toronto. Driving into the downtown core via the Don Valley Parkway will take motorists just over half an hour.
3. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding High Point Urban Towns and bus routes are located just mere steps away from home. VIVA bus routes and GO Transit are also easily accessible to residents. Residents looking to commute into Union Station via transit can do so in just over an hour.
4. Green Space - Richmond Hill is a beautiful city full of plenty of natural green space and lush parks for residents of High Point Urban Towns to enjoy. Nearby parks include Town Park, Mt Pleasant Park, and Mill Pond Park.
5. Family Friendly Area - The area surrounding High Point Urban Towns offers up several high ranking public schools and prestigious private schools for children of all learning levels. There is also a hospital located nearby and the area offers up plenty of indoor and outdoor recreational activities. Seneca College Markham Campus is also easily accessible.
Location60 Arnold Crescent
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3R5 Sign up now