HighlightsMore Details Here
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Greenhill Towns
1. Educational Institutions - Whether you are a young and growing family looking for more space or a post-secondary student looking for off-campus housing, Greenhill Towns is a perfect choice. The area is home to several high ranking elementary and secondary schools along with plenty of extracurricular activities, some of which are located within walking distance of home. Durham College, which is home to over 13,000 full and part-time post-secondary students is conveniently located just down the road and can be easily accessed by transit or vehicle.
2. Highway Access - Greenhill Towns are situated conveniently close to major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401 and 407, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and GTA. The commute into Toronto is fast and easy, only taking 50 minutes.
3. Transit Options - Durham Region Transit services the area surrounding Greenhill Towns with bus routes conveniently located just steps away from home, allowing riders to be transported quickly throughout the city, connecting with nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and GO Transit stations. Riders can connect easily with the Oshawa GO Train station and commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in approximately 80 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - North Oshawa is a quickly developing community where residents of Greenhill Towns will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities nearby. With dining, shopping, and entertainment options conveniently located nearby, residents will never have to travel far for anything they need.
5. Green Space – The area surrounding Greenhill Towns is a beautiful and green part of North Oshawa where residents can get outside, escape the hectic daily grind, and enjoy nature. There are plenty of lush parks, rich green spaces, nature trails, waterways, and conservation areas in the vicinity to explore. Nearby green spaces include Cedar Valley Conservation Area, Kedron Park, and Ritson Fields Park.
Location1074 Conlin Rd E
Oshawa, ON L1H 7K5 Sign up now