HighlightsMore Details Here
About CountryLane Homes
New Release of 26' Detached Homes
This new release of fabulous 26' detached homes is guaranteed to make you feel “Home at Last®”. And with “Heathwood Included”, each model comes equipped with an amazing array of luxury features and upgrades…all included in the purchase price!
1. Family Friendly - The area surrounding Country Lane Towns is home to several elementary and secondary schools, making it a great option for families with children of all ages to set down roots. Along with plenty of recreational activities and more space to play, it is the perfect place to call home.
2. Green Space - Residents of Country Lane Towns will be able to enjoy plenty of natural green space as the area is home to plenty of parks and conservation areas. Nearby parks include Heber Down Conservation Area and Medland Park.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Rural Whitby offers residents of Country Lane Towns plenty of nearby lifestyle amenities they can use and take advantage of. Dining, shopping, and entertainment options are available just a short drive away.
4. Highway Access - With Highway 412 easily accessible to the West and Highway 407 located just to the North of Country Lane Towns, residents will be able to easily travel throughout the GTA. Motorists looking to commute into Toronto for leisure or pleasure can easily connect to Highway 401 and arrive downtown in just 40 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Durham Region Transit bus routes are available to residents of Country Lane Towns within walking distance of home. Riders can be transported seamlessly throughout the city, along with easy connections to GO Transit routes. If residents are looking to commute into Union Station in Toronto, they can do so in just 80 minutes by connecting to the Lakeshore East GO Train at the Ajax station.
LocationCountry Lane Community |
Taunton Road West, Whitby, ON Sign up now