HighlightsMore Details Here
About Burke Condos
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Burke Condos
1. Amazing Transit Score – Sherbourne Station and Line 2 subway are located just mere steps away from Burke Condos. Residents are also within walking distance of TTC bus and streetcar routes. Commuters can take transit into Union Station in just 15 minutes.
2. High Walk Score - With Bloor Street located just mere minutes from Burke Condos, residents will be able to indulge in some of the best lifestyle amenities the city has to offer. With plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby, residents won’t have to search very far to enjoy themselves. The city’s luxurious Yorkville neighbourhood is also located nearby offering up some of the world’s most exclusive retailers.
3. Great for Post Secondary Students - Some of the city’s most prestigious post-secondary institutions are located within the downtown core, making Burke Condos a great choice for students needing off-campus housing for the school year. Ryerson University, UofT, and George Brown College are all located nearby and are easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
4. Employment Hubs - Burke Condos would also make for a great investment for young professionals looking to cut out their daily commute and work and play where they live. Some of the city’s major downtown employment hubs are located nearby including Queen’s Park, Hospital Row, and the Financial District.
5. Green Space – Even though Burke Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown, residents will still be able to enjoy plenty of natural green space and lush parks. Nearby parks and green spaces include Ramsden Park, Rosedale Ravine Lands, and Riverdale Farm.
StToronto, ON M4X 1L7 Sign up now