HighlightsMore Details Here
Top 5 Reasons to Live at BrightWater Condos
1. The Lakefront – Brightwater Condos will be connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. The area will offer over 14 acres of public parks and open green space for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Port Credit is a vibrant neighbourhood. The neighbourhood will offer residents of Brightwater Condos over 300,000 square feet of unique shopping, dining, services, and entertainment options.
3. Transit Options – Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes. Residents will also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
4. Family Friendly – The neighbourhood surrounding Brightwater Condos offer residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus. The area also offers plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
5. Highway Access – Residents of Brightwater Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by using a vehicle will have easy access to all major thoroughfares in the area. Nearby Highways include the QEW, Highway 427, 403, 410, 401, and 407.
Location70 Mississauga Rd S,
Mississauga, ON L5H 2H3 Sign up now